Monday, October 3, 2011

October Newsletter

Nothing much to say this month. Really no big changes. Your kids are doing very well. I have had a few that seem to be a bit discouraged, please let me know if this is true and we can work it out together, piano should be fun.

Reminder on practicing: Each piece 3 times. If new they may want to do Right Hand (RH), Left Hand (LH) then Both Hands (BH) to start the week off but end with 3 times through with BH. Also this is done 3 times a week. I can really tell when kids do this, it makes a HUGE difference. Thanks for your help in this -- remember: Practice Makes Permanent.

FYI: I went to a class this summer on teaching piano so we will have a few differences this year - more warm up songs. This does not mean your student did it wrong - just that we can focus on something different now that we know the song.

Thanks again for all your support and the opportunity to teach your children!!

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment