I am so excited to be teaching your kids!! Fall lesson times are posted and should be what I talked to you about. I am really full this year so if there is a time when you need to move a lesson please let me know asap so we can work something out. Please remember tuition is due by the 10th of each month -- for that month. Also if you receive new books the payment for those books is due the following lesson. I will let you know before I purchase them -- usually runs about $20-25 a set.
We will be having a spring recital again this year -- hopefully in April. More information will come.
I will post any updates here on the first of each month so please check this blog. You can always contact me at 801-209-3266. Thanks!!!
CALENDAR ITEMS:
No lessons on Labor Day (made up last week of August)
Lessons Start Tuesday the 6th
Minimal Monday September 26th -- lesson just moved up
-Rebecca
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment